I’m going to be in San Diego for Saturday’s game and through Monday visiting my sister. I’ll have all of the posts ready to go and I think Michael is going to handle the Ten Things on Sunday morning (or whenever he gets done since it’s an early game). I’ll probably be in Legoland when the game is actually being played. And then the next Saturday, I’m taking Fitsum camping for Cub Scouts. That was originally planned for a Friday night but was switched to Saturday. That’s the West Virginia game and we’ll just play that one by ear for now.
Texas Tech Soccer
— Texas Tech Soccer (@TexasTechSoccer) October 1, 2017
Texas Tech Track and Field
Strong showing for the Red Raiders at today’s Chile Pepper Festival!
— TTU Track & Field/XC (@TTU_TF_XC) September 30, 2017
— Jon Murray (@CoachJonMurray) September 30, 2017
Texas Tech Football
Via ESPN’s Adam Rittenberg, Texas Tech offensive coordinator Eric Morris is a candidate for the UTEP head coaching position. UTEP’s current head coach, Sean Kugler resigned on Sunday. Also listed is North Texas offensive coordinator Graham Harrell as a candidate.
I’m running out of time this morning (it’s Monday and I’m already running short on time so that’s gonna tell you how this week is going to go) so here are this morning’s links. The first four are from the game and the last three are from the media availability yesterday.
- A-J Media’s Carlos Silva, Jr.: Texas Tech defense unable to slow down Oklahoma State offense in Big 12 home loss
- A-J Media’s Don Williams: Texas Tech notebook: Red Raiders wear Carlen era throwback uniforms
- A-J Media’s Don Williams: What if: Red Raiders show mettle, miss chance against Oklahoma State
- A-J Media’s Nicholas Talbot: Talbot: Texas Tech loss to Oklahoma State proves it’s close
- A-J Media’s Don Williams: Mistakes against OSU give Texas Tech points of emphasis
- A-J Media’s Nicholas Talbot and Don Williams: Texas Tech notebook: Red Raiders digest loss, move on to Kansas
- RedRaiderSports’ Brandon Soliz: Takeaways: Kingsbury, Red Raiders turn focus to Kansas following loss