Yes I used the Winter Beers cover image again because it’s too good to let sit and collect dust
For Your Body
- Christmas is a great time to update the wardrobes of your favorite people, and the fine folks at Paris Texas Apparel Co. are happy to oblige. The shirts are incredibly soft, and the designs are great save for a few eye-rollers. PTAC has plenty more than just t-shirts, so poke around their site. You can also get that Texas Tech guayabera you’ve always been looking for.
- My current favorite shirts are from Running Game Clothing, which specializes in sports-themed shirts for Texas teams (but mostly Houston). They haven’t released their World Series shirt yet, but IT WILL BE MINE.
For Your Health
- Released today (12/4/17), Saint Arnold has released their Cut With Bread Pudding, a twist on their Christmas Ale. If you’re not able to grab a bottle, do yourself a favor and just buy a 6-pack of the Christmas & a 6-pack of Elissa IPA so you can mix them together for a bootleg version of Sailing Santa. ‘Tis the season.
- I believe I’ve brought this up in Read/Look/Devour, but the chile wines from Noisy Water Winery in New Mexico are absolutely fantastic. I suggest the green chile version, but you can’t go wrong with the red or the port either.
For Your Home
- Candles are great. Not only are they great, they’re the best. They make things smell nice, and even if you’ve lost your sense of smell you get to look at a tiny flame. I discovered these handmade candles from Texana Outfitters last month and I covet them. The Texas BBQ joint is as-advertised, but Tattoos + Whiskey is also great.
- We made it to the end and you didn’t think I was going to shill for the lovely STP poster suite? You can buy them as just plain prints, get them pre-framed, or have them printed on canvas.