Here are your recruiting updates from the past week:
- Gilbert Ibeneme, 86 rated SDE, committed to Texas Tech on Tuesday afternoon. Seth C wrote about him, as did InsideTheRedRaiders and RedRaiderSports.
- Isaiah Essissima, 84 rated CB, named the Red Raiders in his Top Six on Monday. Other schools listed were Boise State, Houston, Iowa State, Nebraska and Vanderbilt. He will be committing September 10.
- Enoch Jackson Jr, 85 rated DT, committed to Arkansas to Friday. The defensive tackle was down to his top three, with Clemson and Texas Tech as the other two schools.
- Wilson Long, NR 2020 Pro-QB, visited Texas Tech on Monday. The Red Raiders are the lone offer for Long thus far.
- Behren Morton, NR 2021 QB, received an offer from the Red Raiders on Tuesday. This is the first offer for the incoming sophomore.
- Marcus Watson, 97 rated SG, named Texas Tech in his Top Ten on Thursday. Other schools listed were Florida, North Carolina State, Oklahoma State and Oregon among others.
- Will Baker, 97 rated C, was offered by the Red Raiders on Thursday. Baker was 20 offers so far according to 247sports.
- Drew Timme, 95 rated PF, named the Red Raiders in his Top Ten on Thursday. They’re competing with schools like Arizona, Gonzaga, Louisville and Oklahoma.
- Avery Anderson III, 95 rated CG, received an offer from Texas Tech this past week. Anderson has seven offers so far according to 247sports, four of the them in Texas and two of them in surrounding states.
- Ryan Murphy, NR JUCO SG, received an offer from the Red Raiders on Monday. Murphy is from New Mexico JC, and was an 83 rated SG in high school when he was committed to Charlotte.
- Christian Braun, NR SG, received an offer from Texas Tech on Monday. Braun has 10 plus offer thus far.
- Jalen Graham, NR C, is planning to visit Lubbock according to DevilsDigest.com. Graham is a rising prospect and now has double digit offers according to the article.
- Rick Issanza, NR C, received an offer from the Red Raiders on Friday. Texas Tech is the lone offer for the center thus far.