Here are your recruiting updates from the past week:
- Zach Tanner of InsideTheRedRaiders had a bunch of reactions from recruits who watched Texas Tech’s win over Houston. Check it out here.
- Ken Seals, 88 rated 2020 Pro-QB, talked to Zach Tanner of InsideTheRedRaiders about his recruitment and the Tech win over Houston. He talks about Alan Bowman along with his plans surrounding the Red Raiders.
- Jahmius Ramsey, 97 rated SG, transferred to Duncanville, which is interesting for Texas Tech, which is about five hours out from Duncanvile. Ramsey is currently trending heavily towards Texas Tech in 247sport’ crystal ball prediction. The best way to think of the crystal ball is like betting odds. If a guy is favored, it doesn’t mean they are going there, but they probably have the best chance to get him.
- Marcus Watson, 96 rated SG, named his Top 4 of Georgia Tech, Oklahoma State, Oregon and Texas Tech last week. Watson visited for the Lamar game a couple weekends ago.
- Victor Iwuakor, 90 rated C, committed to Oklahoma last week. Iwuakor visited Texas Tech for the Lamar game, but also visited the Sooners the weekend before.
- David Skogman, NR PF, received an offer from Texas Tech last week. Skogman unofficially visited Lubbock this past weekend according to Mark Miller and was visited by the Red Raiders.
- Doudou Gueye, NR JUCO PF, received an offer from the Red Raiders on Monday. East Carolina also offered Gueye.
- Micah Peavy, 95 rated 2020 SF, received an offer from Texas Tech last week. Peavy recently transferred to Duncanville due to his dad becoming the coach. Fellow Red Raider target Jahmius Ramsey recently transferred there to.
- Jaylen Murray, NR 2021 PG, received an offer from the Red Raiders last week. Texas Tech is the lone offer so far for Murray.