With exams and my busy weekend, I will not be reviewing any recruits this week. So let’s jump right into our recruiting updates, starting with football:
- Keontae Burns, 87 rated WR, received an offer from Texas Tech on Wednesday. Burns has 16 total offers so far.
- Marques Caldwell, 86 rated CB, received an offer from the Red Raiders on Wednesday. Caldwell is currently committed to Oregon.
- Alex Hogan, 85 rated CB, received an offer from the Red Raiders on Thursday. Hogan has 14 offers so far.
- Ty DeArman, 84 rated WR, received an offer from Texas Tech on Thursday. Dearman has a large offer list, with over 20 offers thus far.
- Miles Williams, 83 rated CB, received an offer from Texas Tech on Friday. Williams currently has 14 total offers.
- Ja’Quay Pough, NR JUCO LB, committed to Texas Tech on Friday. There is currently not a recruiting profile for him. In fact, I’m not even sure if he’s for the 2019 class. The link on his name is Seth C’s commitment story on Saturday.
- Duron Lowe, NR JUCO CB, recevied an offer from the Red Raiders on Wednesday. Texas Tech is the lone power five offer for Lowe.
- Marvin Mims, 91 rated 2020 WR, received an offer from Texas Tech on Monday. Despite him just being a sophomore, he has 13 total offers.
- Isaac Likekele, 88 rated PG, visited Texas Tech this past weekend via me. I saw him. Likekele visited UTEP the weekend prior and has a visit with Oklahoma State upcoming. Jarrett Johnson of 247sports talked to him prior to his visit.
- Frankie Policelli, 88 rated SF, committed to Dayton on Tuesday. It appeared Texas Tech wasn’t really in consideration towards the end of his recruitment.
- Matt Mooney, Graduate Transfer from South Dakota, named his top three of Creighton, Northwestern and Texas Tech. Mooney has scheduled a visit with the Red Raiders on Tuesday.
- Akok Akok, 95 rated PF, talked with Adam Zagoria of Zagsblog.com about his recruitment. He explains why Tech is one of his top schools in this piece.
- Daniel Ramsey, 93 rated 2019 PF, received an offer from Texas Tech on Saturday. He has 12 total offers so far.
- Aundre Hyatt, 91 rated 2019 SF, received an offer from the Red Raiders on Tuesday. Hyatt has over 20 offers thus far.
- Jay Heath, NR 2019 SG, was viewed by the coaching staff on Saturday. He currently has six offers, which includes Boston College, Kansas State and VCU.
- Brendan Tucker, NR 2019 SG, was viewed by Texas Tech and South Carolina on Wednesday. Tucker currently has six offers, which includes Clemson, Georgia Tech and Xavier.
- Justin Lewis, 95 rated 2020 PF, received an offer from the Red Raiders on Sunday. Lewis has 11 offers from schools like Georgetown, Kansas State and UNLV.